Im Stephanie, and i'm a year 6 in Whetu my favorite colour is blue, and I love animals.
Wednesday, 16 October 2019
My Holiday
Week 2
On Thursday all I did was watch tv but after a while, I helped my mum cook dinner we had crackle pork with vegetables and gravy it was so delicious that I had seconds, after dinner I went and played, some games on the computer with my brother it was boring because I wasn't really into online games, because it was not really my thing the next day I just did the same except play with my brother but I went on youtube and watch some funny videos in the morning for breakfast I had pancakes with jam, and butter and during lunch we went to the home and garden show and at the home and garden show we brought a new fridge because our old fridge was dripping water everywhere on the tiles our new one is so nice my mum and dad wanted to have a colour that matches our kitchen our new fridge has running cold water what I liked with ice and crushed ice on. Friday I was going to watch tv but when I went to the living room I saw a big fat rat in the living room dead I screamed so loud I knew what did it so I locked my cat outside she has such a tiny mouth for a big rat to fit in her mouth no wonder she didn't eat it for dinner I had some spaghetti it was so yummy and on. Saturday and Sunday all I did was watch tv.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
This is my math's mystery it was a lot harder this time because it was a murder one it was I work with Tamzin again because I won't ...
-
This my pet Kitty, I really love her she is so soft cuddly she like a black pompom. Kitty's favorite thing is to play in the rain she do...
It sounds like you had lots of yummy food during your holiday! The rat sounds very scary though!
ReplyDelete