Im Stephanie, and i'm a year 6 in Whetu my favorite colour is blue, and I love animals.
Tuesday, 25 June 2019
Fabulous Finish
Fabulous Finish
I think it turned out well I used the lettering book for some help for the letters and the border for my fabulous finish whenever I open up Allys' heart people thinks it cute because it opens up from sad to a happy heart I love my Ally how she looked and how the flaps worked and I showed her personality doing the flaps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
This is my math's mystery it was a lot harder this time because it was a murder one it was I work with Tamzin again because I won't ...
-
This my pet Kitty, I really love her she is so soft cuddly she like a black pompom. Kitty's favorite thing is to play in the rain she do...


Your fabulous finish is certainly FABULOUS!!!! The layout looks great and your added extras are awesome. Super star.
ReplyDelete